With nearly $630 billion in trade flowing between Canada and the U.S. every year, the ongoing NAFTA renegotiation talks have been closely watched.
How are NAFTA negotiations weighing on companies’ investment and innovation plans, and what sectors are being impacted the most? Is an overhaul of trade policy likely to make North America more or less attractive to investors? How are leaders in Washington and Ottawa working to ensure the region remains competitive on a global scale?
The Hill will convene key U.S. and Canadian officials, policymakers, trade experts and business leaders for a conversation on the future of NAFTA and the international investment landscape.
- Bob Cusack, Editor-in-Chief, The Hill
- Congresswoman Suzan DelBene (D-WA), Member, House Committee on Ways and Means
- Vicki Needham, Staff Writer, The Hill
- Sherman Robinson, Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Rufus Yerxa, President, National Foreign Trade Council
Additional speakers to be announced...
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
8:00 AM | Guest Arrival & Networking Breakfast
8:30 AM | Program Begins
10:30 AM | Program Concludes
Knight Broadcast Studio
555 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001