Panelists will present information on various proposals to increase rents and impose work requirements in affordable housing programs and how they would impact families who receive federal housing assistance. Panelists will provide various policy perspectives, including from affordable housing providers and management.
- Elayne Weiss, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Will Fischer, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Jessica Cassella, National Housing Law Project
- Denise Muha, National Leased Housing Association
- Stanley Hardy, New York City Housing Authority