Please join the National Coalition of STD Directors for a congressional lunch briefing with an expert panel and introductions by Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. and Congressman David N. Cicilline.
- Gail Bolan, M.D., Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Director of the Division of STD Prevention, Atlanta
- John Vanchiere, M.D., Ph.D., Louisiana State University, Chief of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Shreveport
- Phil Chan, M.D., Rhode Island Department of Health, Medical Director; Brown University, HIV/AIDS and infectious diseases physician, Providence
- Judy Wasserheit, M.D., University of Washington, Chair of the Department of Global Health, Seattle
- Michelle Allen (Moderator), Georgia Department of Public Health, Infectious Diseases Section Chief; Chair, NCSD Board of Directors, Atlanta
Food and beverage will be provided. This is a widely attended event.
Who should attend? Members of Congress and staff, and national partners and allies in the fight against STDs.
What? This is a free event. We will provide lunch.
Where? This event will be held in 188 Russell Senate Building.
If you have any general questions or questions about accessibility, please contact Taryn Couture at NCSD (email@example.com, 802-922-1090).