As the global race to 5G accelerates, optimizing the use of the nation’s spectrum resources is a critical component for ensuring U.S. leadership. Join TIA for a lunch and learn discussion of federal spectrum policy.
Keynote Remarks: NTIA Administrator David Redl
- Mary Brown, Senior Director, Cisco Systems
- Jennifer Warren, Vice President, Technology Policy & Regulation, Lockheed Martin
- Dean Brenner, SVP, Spectrum Strategy & Tech Policy, Qualcomm
- Carl Povelites, Assistant Vice President of Public Policy, Mobility, AT&T
- Dileep Srihari, Senior Policy Counsel & Director, Government Affairs, TIA (Moderator)
TIA’s Policy Forums are exclusive events held in Washington, D.C. that bring together professionals from across the tech and telecommunications industries with members of Congress, policymakers and the news media to engage in an informed dialogue about the importance of accelerating investment and innovation throughout the connectivity supply chain.
Join the conversation online using #TIATalksPolicy. This event is on the record and open to media.
This event, during which lunch will be available, has been designed to comply with the “widely attended event” exception in the House and Senate gift rules. Federal agency employees and Executive Branch appointees are encouraged to consult with their Designated Ethics Officer or Counsel as appropriate.