The next generation of wireless networks, 5G, has been called the fourth industrial revolution. Join the American Consumer Institute (ACI) for a discussion with a panel of experts to learn what 5G is, why it’s crucial to the American economy, and what measures Congress and expert agencies need to take to ensure the U.S. wins the race to 5G.
Lunch to be served.
FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr
- Krisztina Pusok, American Consumer Institute (Moderator)
- Bruce Gustafson, Developers Alliance
- Will Rinehart, American Action Forum
- Sarah Oh, Technology Policy Institute
- Additional speakers to be announced