The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®), in conjunction with Representative Bill Foster, invite you to join a luncheon briefing addressing:
- “Drive-By” ADA Lawsuits
Drive-by lawsuits have been a financial boon for attorneys, but are delaying changes that could provide real access.
- Sales Tax on Out of State Purchases
April, the Supreme Court heard South Dakota v. Wayfair, a case regarding states’ ability to collect sales tax on remote transactions. What will it mean for small business?
- Emotional Support Animals in Multifamily Housing
From puppies to peacocks — The rise of emotional support animals, and what it means for property managers.
- The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
Whether on a coast or a thousand miles inland, millions of American homes and businesses depend on NFIP. But is a long-term solution sustainable?
What: Luncheon Briefing
When: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Where: Cannon House Office Building, Room 122
IREM® is an international force of 20,000 individuals united to advance the profession of real estate management. Our memberships empower college students, young professionals, and industry veterans who are committed to career advancement. Earning our credentials, including the CPM®, ARM®, ACoM, and AMO®, demonstrates a commitment to, and passion for, good management.
- Mindy Gronbeck, CPM®, Director of Property Management, Hawkins Companies
- Debbie Prejeant, CPM®, Property Management/Associate Broker, Latter & Blum
- George Caruso, CPM®, Chief Executive Officer for The Cooper Companies