You’re Invited! The Environmental and Climate Case for RFS Reform – Congressional Briefing presented by the Safe Climate Caucus
It’s been more than 10 years since the Renewable Fuel Standard became law. Once touted as a ‘green’ policy, many in the environmental, conservation, and scientific communities believe the opposite: that the RFS may have been a net-negative – even a disaster — for the environment. Join us for a briefing to staff and the public and hear from experts on the RFS’ environmental impacts and what can be done to fix this broken policy.
Date: July 24, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Cannon Building Room 421
- Former Congressman Henry Waxman, Chairman of Mighty Earth
- David DeGennaro, National Wildlife Federation
- Dr. Tyler Lark, University of Wisconsin
- Dr. Stephanie Searle, International Council on Clean Transportation
- Kelly Stone, ActionAid USA
For more details, please see briefing invitation here.