The Grassroots Professional Network (GPN) and the Government Affairs Industry Network (GAIN) are teaming up with Philips to host a panel discussion on how to positively educate, impact and change the pipeline of diversity in the government affairs industry. Lunch will be provided.
Space is limited- Register Now!
Speakers will include diversity and talent acquisition professionals working on and off the Hill to create opportunities and foster an inclusive environment for all of us.
- Welcome remarks from Ms. Susan Stith- VP of Diversity, Inclusion and Corporate Giving at Express Scripts
- Panelist- Ms. Kemba Hendrix, Diversity Director, U.S. House of Representatives
- Panelist- Mr. Don Bell- Director, Black Talent Initiative, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Panelist- Mr. John Yang, President & Executive Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Panelist- Ms. Jenny Yang, Former Commissioner and Chair of U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Panelist- Mr. Ron Estrada, SVP Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Empowerment, Univision
This event will be the second in the collaborative series "Diversity In Advocacy: A Discussion to Progress the Workplace" from GAIN and GPN.
Lunch will be provided thanks to our generous sponsor, Philips!
We have designed this event to fully comply with US Senate Rule 35.1(d)(1), US House Ethics Manual pp. 41-47, and the U.S. Executive Branch Gift Rules regarding the “widely attended event” exception to the gift rules. US Senate and House staff are advised to consult with the US Senate and House Ethics Committee to confirm this analysis. US Executive Branch employees are advised to consult with their agency counsel. State and municipal employees are advised to consult with their agency counsel as to applicable gift rules for their jurisdiction before participating in the event.