The Partnership for Innovation and Empowerment
Invite you to attend a panel discussion with Kevin B. Kimble, Esq.,
Music IP: Are Music Companies Holding Our Heritage Hostage?
Monday, July 9, 2018
1:15 – 2:30 pm EDT
Cannon House Building Room 122
The purpose of this briefing is to educate policy makers and congressional staffers about the Music Modernization Act and compensating legacy artists for their songs, service, and important contributions to society. Specifically, this briefing is focused on discussing the pros and cons of how minority artists and communities may be affected by this proposed legislation.
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED
- Kevin B. Kimble, Esq., Executive Director – American Innovation and Opportunity Fund
- Lateef Mtima, JD, Professor of Law – Howard University
- Sasha Moss, Tech Policy Federal Affairs Manager & Policy Counsel – R Street Institute
- Lita Rosario, Esq., Principal – WYZ Girl Entertainment Consulting
- Meredith Filak Rose, JD, Policy Council – Public Knowledge
Please RSVP to Brady Buckner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there,
Partnership for Innovation and Empowerment