Please join Learning Forward in Washington, DC, on September 27 for a special Capitol Hill briefing: “Professional Learning: Practice and Impact.” This briefing will bring together nationally recognized professional development practitioner experts to show Congress, the Administration, and K-12 education stakeholders how school districts are using their funding from Title II-A of the Every Student Succeeds Act. Specifically, this panel will focus on how Title II-A supported initiatives in instructional coaching, mentoring, and team teaching are making a difference in teacher practice and student outcomes.
Learning Forward will also livestream the event from a link on the Learning Forward website.
Save the date and time if you can’t come in person.
Where: 562 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, DC
RSVP for the in-person event at https://goo.gl/forms/vXkOpLg1jtWu392n2
Lunch will be provided.
- Stephanie Hirsh, Executive Director, Learning Forward
- Candice McQueen, Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Education
- Chad Sutton, Missouri Assistant Superintendent for Academic Services & School Accountability, North Kansas City Schools, Missouri
- Pat Jones, Instructional Coach, Woodland Primary, Woodland Public Schools, Woodland, Washington
- Alan Ingram, President, Learning Forward (moderator)
This event is made possible with support from the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation.
*Thank you to Senator Alexander for securing our room and coordinating logistics.